When you receive a decision from the Washington Employment Security Department (ESD) you can appeal that decision. You won’t want to appeal every decision made by ESD. Sometimes ESD will make the decision that you want. If they find that you are eligible for benefits...
Experienced. Affordable. Helpful.
- A Self-Help and Concierge-style Washington Unemployment Collector and Distributor Free on Social Media
- How do Earnings Deductions Work?
- Understanding Your eServices Account
- Claimants are now less likely to be permanently disqualified for unemployment insurance benefits if they fail to respond to questions from the Employment Security Department
- What is an Overpayment Decision?