In Washington State, the Employment Security Department (ESD) will say you have an overpayment when they decide they paid you too much money. This usually happens when ESD thought you were eligible for benefits then changed their mind later. They will send you a...
Experienced. Affordable. Helpful.
- A Self-Help and Concierge-style Washington Unemployment Collector and Distributor Free on Social Media
- How do Earnings Deductions Work?
- Understanding Your eServices Account
- Claimants are now less likely to be permanently disqualified for unemployment insurance benefits if they fail to respond to questions from the Employment Security Department
- What is an Overpayment Decision?